The EnOcean Support Portal provides links and Knowledge Base (KB) articles that is intended to help you find answers to your questions or problems when using EnOcean software and hardware products.
KB Articles can be access without logging in.
You need to be logged into the Support Portal prior to creating a Support or RMA ticket. Not logging in prior to opening a Support/RMA ticket will cause a delay in processing your ticket.
1. Support - link to the Echelon Home support page.
2. Community - User Community for IOT and LonWorks products where you can ask other customers for help or provide help to other customers.
3. My Activity - Access to your Support/RMA tickets
KB Articles: can be accessed by
1. KBs by Category
2. Promoted KBs - Recommended KBs listed after KB Category list
3. KB Search
Tickets: make sure you are signed in before starting a Support/RMA Ticket
1. Sign up for a Support Account.
Include your contact information (Company name, address, phone number) with your first ticket.
2. Ticket Types
- Support tickets
- RMA tickets - Warranty return (1 year warranty) for products purchased directly from EnOcean.