I am installing an older version of LonMaker Turbo (pre-SR2). I run into problems installing SR-A on Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. What can I do?
Since you are installing an older version of LonMaker Turbo (before Service Release 2), you need to install each application from the folders on the CD separately, as follows:
- From the CD, install the following: (In order to be successful with this installation, there needs to be a Visio Service Pack directory. If the Visio Service Pack directory does not exist, connect to Windows Update online to get the latest updates for Microsoft Visio.)
- Visio SP2\Visio2003SP2-KB887622-FullFile-ENU.exe (Visio Service Pack directory must exist)
- Download and install the Service Packs/Updates to your software from the Echelon website as follows:
- OpenLDV 4.0: http://echelon.com/support/downloads/detail.aspx?partNum=153-0411-01A
- LonMaker Turbo, Service Pack 4: http://www.echelon.com/support/downloads/detail.asp?partNum=153-0358-01A
- LNS server/Turbo Edition, Service Pack 7: http://www.echelon.com/support/downloads/detail.asp?partNum=153-0340-01A
- Launch LonMaker to verify that it is operational.
- Connect to Windows Update online to get the latest updates for Microsoft Visio.
- LonMaker Turbo (Ver 3.2)