FT 6000 EVK Troubleshooting
- I get no service pin from IzoT Router [Step 6 in Quick Start Guide]
- The IzoT Router defaults to dynamic IP Address so depends on a DCHP server to get its IP address.
- Make sure UDP port 2541 is open on your PC Firewall
- Don't use Unicode characters for the "IzoT Network Services LonTalk/IP Interfaces" name. For example use English characters for interface name.
- Make sure you are using NodeUtil 3.22 or later.
- Download latest Echelon License Wizard and try again.
- Make sure your PC time is correct then try again.
See the IzoT Router Section for additional IzoT Router information and troubleshooting.