1. LumeStar downloads the devices' schedules at 3 AM each day.
b. That is, make sure the PC power setting leaves the PC up and running so LumeStar can run during the night.
2. Manually read the Lighting device schedule and date/time.
c. You will then get a popup with the device's programmed schedule.
d. Next select "05 - Request Date/Time" and click the "Send Message" button.
e. You will then get a popup with the device's time.
f. If the Date/time or event schedule is off try manually setting it, see item 4 below.
3. The Device's Lighting Schedule is automatically downloaded to the device
4. To manually download the Lighting schedule to a device: choose one of the three methods below
- Click "Update Astronomical Times in All Devices". This will update all devices with their specific schedule.
- Click the "Update Events for this Profile" button. This will update all devices/groups with this schedule.